Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Our St. George Top Ten!!

10. Breakfast at the Village Inn- Delicious!

9. Kate saying "let's get this show on the road!" after Bryan had packed up the car to leave home.

8. Kate creaming Grandma and I at "Memory" several times!

7. Lunch out at the Pizza Factory! We love their pizza and bread twists.

6. Movie nights! Every night we were there we snuggled up and watched a movie.

5. Boys shooting stories. After the boys went shooting - Nick and Alex spent an entire hour telling me every target they shot at and every shot they took. It was so cute and surprisingly detailed.

4. Hiking in Snow Canyon and playing at the park.

3. Playing in the sand dunes at Snow Canyon.

2. " I'm an old man" We were on a hike and on our way back to the car, Kate was getting tired and so she when she saw the van she said, "I'm almost there - I can do it." and she started running. Nick and I had stopped to wait for her and all the sudden she stopped, put her hand on her back and leaned over a little and said "I'm an old man." And she walked that way most the way left to the van. Nick and I had a good laugh over that one.

1. Spending the weekend with Grandma and Grandpa.

No comments: