Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ding Dongs!!

Last night my parents babysat Kate while the boys and I went to the Real Soccer Game! Before they came we ate dinner and after Bryan let us each have a left over Ding Dong from family home evening the night before ( he was in charge of treats). Kate and Alex decided they didn't want theirs, they wanted to save them for lunch today. My dad likes to scavenger for goodies when he is here and we don't have a problem with that, but the ding dongs were special so we hid them so grandpa wouldn't eat them. So we get home from the game and Kate was asleep, Grandma and Grandpa told us this story.

So what does Kate do, she whispers to Grandma "We hid some ding dongs from grandpa". So they told grandpa about it and Kate showed them where they were and they decided to play a trick on us. Kate re hid them!

This morning when I was making Alex's lunch I said to Kate, "honey, I think Grandpa found the ding dongs because they aren't in here!" She gave the slyest little grin and then said " No!! I hid them in the Dora fruit snack box!" She thought she was so clever and she was. I have to say it was very funny.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I miss hanging out with Kate!